WEEKLY MASS SCHEDULE
Sunday at 9:45 a.m.
Wednesday at Noon
Friday at 9 a.m.
Holy Days at 9 a.m. or as announced
THIS WEEK AT BREAD OF LIFE
November 26 - December 3, 2023
Noon Mass Wednesday, November 29
- 9 a.m. Mass Friday, December 1
- Advent Decorating will be after the 9 a.m. morning Mass on Friday, December 1 (beginning about 10 a.m.)
- Pot Luck after church on Sunday, December 3.
- The First Sunday of Advent is December 3, and we begin the new liturgical church year with Sunday Lectionary Year B, Daily Office Lectionary Year 2. Sunday readings, Psalms and Prayers of the People are available on the ICCEC web site (www.iccec.org). Go to "Prayers and Readings" then select "ICCEC Sunday Lectionary".
Blessed So We Bless Outreach Collection: For the month of November outreach will be for African Missions in the CEC.
- Sunday Morning Bible Study continues on December 3 with our study of Derek Prince on the End Times. More details are on the Education Page of this web site.
- Rector's Council meets after Mass on Friday, December 8.
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION begins Tuesday, September 5. Hwy 18 will eventually be closed from Hwy 67 West to County Road BB. To get to BOL, take Hwy 67 to the South side of the Village, then take Hwy Z into the Village. Turn right on Main St.
- "40 Days to a Personal Relationship with the Holy Spirit" by Deb Nichols is available on Amazon for $18.95. Deb is the daughter of Bob and Marilyn Logan. Congratulations, Deb, on the release of your new book!
Live Stream for most services can be viewed live and afterward. Go to YouTube.com or open the app, then type in "bread of life cec dousman." When you get to the YouTube page, click on "LIVE" to see all our videos! (No live stream on Facebook).
Give to Bread of life online! You can make safe and secure donations to BOL here: BOL online Giving - Safe & Secure
Liturgy for the Pre-Born will be held occassionaly as scheduled. Please pray for an end to abortion.:
- Holy Day Mass at 9 a.m. or as indicated:
- Christmas Eve Mass at 7 p.m.; Christmas Day Mass at 9:45 a.m.